The AAGBI Winter Scientific Meeting 2017
COME AND SEE US ON STAND 31!
We will be displaying innovative products including the new Gastric Tube Guide (to help place tricky OG Tubes), Safersonic ultrasound drapes (with patented adhesive – negating the need of gel between probe and cover), Surgicric IB, II & III (3 techniques to secure the airway in “cannot intubate – cannot Oxygenate “situations) that comply with the new DAS guidelines, the extremely versatile S-Guide (for difficult intubation), and the all new intubating laryngeal tube (a second generation airway device that has been designed for safety and has design features to reduce the risk of aspiration).
Join us at the AAGBI's Winter Scientific Meeting (WSM) London, 11-13 January 2017, QEII Centre Westminster, London.
- Core Topics day covering 16 essential clinical and non-clinical topics, essential for your revalidation.
- Major sessions covering new guidelines and general anaesthestic topics and controversies, training, risk information, intravenous anaesthesia, resuscitation/rescue, mechanisms, teamworking, infectious outbreaks, innovation and more.
- Practical workshops including echocardiography, TIVA, neuromuscular monitoring and more.
2. High-profile keynote speakers to inspire your learning
- Baroness Prof Susan Greenfield, Oxford: Perspectives on consciousness
- Dr Andy Bodenham, Leeds: Safer interventional procedures in anaesthesia and critical care
- Prof Justiaan Swanevelder, Capetown: Peri-operative medicine: lessons from a developing country
3. Professional development opportunities
- Get noticed by your peers and the wider profession by taking part in the AAGBI abstract poster, NELA sponsored trainee poster and Innovation Prize presentations.
- Special trainee networking lunch.